Erasmus+ A New ENTRrance
Title: A new ENTRance – Development of innovative instruments for promoting entrepreneurship of Roma
Acronym: A new ENTRance
JugendStil e.V. (Germany) Lead Partner
Municipality of Larissa (Greece)
Institute for Entrepreneurship Development (Greece)
Romane Aglonipe e.v (Germany)
Human Erofforasert Egyesulet Del-Alfondi Regio (Hungary)
Bacs Kiskun Megyei Cigany Onkormanyzat (Hyngary)
Vox Civica (Romania)
Camera de Comert Industrie si Agricultura Buzau (Romania)
The project aims to develop innovative tools to promote Roma entrepreneurship.
• Creating Innovative Educational Material in Adult Education:
"101 Entrepreneurship Issues". It will allow the implementation of business courses in Roma, taking into account the needs of the target group on education and the labor market.
• Training of trainers for the purpose of implementing entrepreneurship courses. During the pilot training foreseen in the project, experienced and trained instructors from the partner countries will be trained in the implementation of Roma entrepreneurship courses.
• Implementing business courses in Roma, taking into account the needs of the target group. This will be tested for the first time in Germany, Greece, Hungary and Romania.
• Development of an electronic self-assessment tool
- Checking the suitability of the prospective entrepreneur
- Ensure that there are the necessary skills that are important for the digital age of adult education.
Duration: 18 months
Total budget 24.942,25